Commercial Real Estate
The commercial real estate practice of the firm covers most phases of commercial real estate, as distinguished from a residential practice. The firm has significant experience in the following areas of commercial real estate:
- Acquisitions and Sales, both improved and unimproved.
- Commercial Leasing for both Landlords and Tenants including office, warehouse/distribution and retail.
- Limited liability company formation and preparation of entity documents.
- Co- venture negotiations.
- Representation of Lenders and Borrowers in connection with commercial financing both institutional and non institutional loans.
- Preparation of Commercial opinion letters suitable for commercial loans.
- Consultation relating to and review of title insurance matters.
- Land Use, including zoning, subdivisions, site plans and redevelopment for both residential and commercial projects.
- Consultation relating to establishment and management of closing programs for Condo and PUD Regimes including compliance with PREDFDA matters.
In connection with the foregoing areas of practice, the firm has the ability to recommend well versed and distinguished consultants for Environmental, Tax, Site Planning and Development issues and partners with developers to provide for clients development needs.